It is important for you to know specs of your computer. If you are willing to install a new program which require your computer to meet certain specifications in order to use the program, it will help you a lot if you know the specs of your computer. With the advancement of technology and new software, applications and different kinds of programs and gadgets coming out every day a user should know the specs of their computer.
Methods to Find Computer Specs
Go to Settings Application
- Press Windows + I to open Settings.
- Click on System.
- Click on About form the left pane. Here you will find overview of your computer.
Through System Information
- Type System information in the search box and press Enter.
- Or Press Windows + R and type msinfo32 in the Run dialog box and press Enter.
- The System Information Window will appear.
Using Command Prompt
- Type cmd in the search box and select Command Prompt from the results.
- In command prompt window type systeminfo and press Enter.