For performing a management function for the toolage facility of the operating system, the file 0xC0000409 is an essential element in the system. It is of exclusive tasking only for Windows operating systems with 32-bit resolution values starting with Windows NT and its succeeding versions. This includes the latest platform versions by Microsoft like Windows 7 and Windows 8. Under the said platform versions, the 0xC0000409 module generally renders its task for the service host faculty of the system.
The file 0xC0000409 may have a high consumption on the CPU usage, but this module certainly makes up in its real system utilities. Without this file, the system would experience ambiguous interface organization, which may lead to the user’s poor grasp of the actual system activities.
Method 1: Run System Check
- Click Start and go to Search Box.
- Type “cmd” in the search box before hitting Enter.
- Type “sfc/scannow” to stat system scan.
This approach checks your computer system for any type of problem(s) that can trigger the error. You have to let the scan to finish because it can take a while. You should restart your computer system to see whether the error 0x80070003 is repaired.
Method 1: Perform a Clean Boot
- Press the Windows + R key on the keyboard.
- In the Run windows type “MSCONFIG“ and click Ok”.
- On the General tab, click the Normal Startup option, and then click ok.
- When you are prompted to restart the computer, click Restart.
These methods are among the most effective methods as far as error 0xC0000409 is concerned. So, you should be able to get rid of the error with the help of the above mentioned solutions.