If you are getting error message Unable to Connect to the Remote Server then try the following methods to resolve the problem.
Internet Explorer Checking
- Open Internet Explorer and check if it connects to the internet.
- If IE cannot connect to the internet, click the Tools button on the top right.
- Select Internet Options.
- In the Connections tab in, click the LAN settings.
- In LAN Settings window, check the box opposite Automatically detect settings and click OK.
- Press Windows + X and select Command Prompt (Admin).
- Type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
- If the ping command does runs unsuccessfully, the Execute Ping results screens displays an error message.