Windows error code 0x80010105 mainly show up while you are updating your windows operating system. It shows up due to some software issue or some missing or crashing file problem. Usually, lack of maintenance of the system causes this error. When you update your system to windows 10 the error code 0x80010105 is flash. Here are some ways to solve this error code 0x80010105.
- From a Windows Server 2008 R2 system in your environment, copy the 32-bit version of MSClus.dll to your Windows Server 2012 “%windir%\syswow64″ directory on the cluster node.Note The 32-bit version of the MSClus.dll can be found in the “%windir%\syswow64” directory.
- Register this .dll file by running the regsvr32 command from an elevated command prompt:
- Click Start, type command prompt in the Search programs and files box.
- Under Programs, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator.
- At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
- Repeat these steps on each node of the cluster.
- Press Win + R keys to open the Run Command Box.
- Type sysdm.cpl in the Run Command Box and press enter button.
- Open the Hardware tab in the system properties.
- Open Device Manager.
- Then double-click on the device type then press on hardware device.
- Right-click on the targeted driver tab and click Uninstall to uninstall the device drive completely.
- Close the all active tab.
- Restart your computer and install a new device driver in your computer now.
- Open My Computer and click on drive C where the operating system is installed on your computer.
- Open Windows folder and click on Software distribution folder.
- Open the DataStore folder tab and delete all files and folders in it.
- In Software Distribution folder, in the dialogue box, click on download folder to delete everything in it.
- Restart the computer.