Error Code 0x80070570 is a popular Windows 10 error code that usually is seen by users who are trying to install a brand-new version of the OS Though Microsoft always makes sure any bugs are repaired, in some cases they do remain unsolved for a long period of time. The error code 0x80070570 is among the most regular and on the other hand the top issue that occurs to your computer.
The 0x80070570 error can take place in a variety of other scenarios, however, the most common one is when the user is aiming to install a Microsoft update, for instance, a clean install of Windows and the 0x80070570 error occurs half way of the process and suspends the installation. It regularly appears with typical messages on the screen and says the installer cannot install specific files, stopping you PC from being capable of installing or upgrading system.
Fixing Error 0x80070570
Method 1: Re-try Installation
While the install is in progress, and you get this error “0x80070570” press OK and go back to the previous screen, start the installation process again and re-do the installation process without restarting. Try this like 3-4. If the error doesn’t pops-up again, then you can stop at this method.
Method 2: Perform a Startup Repair
- Go to Start Menu and click the Restart button while holding Shift on your keyboard. When your computer restarts it should boot to Advanced Startup Options.
- Click on Troubleshoot > Advanced options.
- Next click Startup Repair. If asked for administrator password make sure that you enter it.
- Startup Repair will now try to fix your computer and after it’s done you should see a report saying whether the repair process was successful or not.
Method 3: Account Creation via Command Prompt
- Hold SHIFT and press F10 (SHIFT + F10) to open the Command Prompt.
- Type CD C:\windows\system32\oobe and press Enter (If you are already in C:\windows\system32 or if there is an error then type CD oobe only)
- Type msoobe and press Enter
- Now a windows account creation wizard should be open in front of you.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create a generic user account and then reboot the system.
Method 4: Delete all files SoftwareDistribution Directory
- Press Win + X. Choose Command Prompt (Admin) from the list.
- When Command Prompt starts, run the following commands:
- net stop wuauserv
- net stop bits
- Minimize Command Prompt. Now navigate to the C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution directory and delete all files from it.
- After deleting all files, go back to Command Prompt and run the following commands:
- net start wuauserv
- net start bits
- Restart your PC and check if the problem is resolved.
Method 5: Check Your Memory
Another cause for error 0x80070570 can possibly be your RAM. If you’re having this problem, make sure to examine your RAM. To do that, you can attempt using Memtest86+ tool. Remember that you have to scan specific memory modules in order to discover the malfunctioning one. As soon as you find the problematic module, take it out and replace it