- Anterior: Anterior intermuscular septum.
- Posterior: Posterior intermuscular septum.
- Medial: Lateral surface of the fibula.
- Lateral: Deep fascia of the leg.
- Muscles: Peroneus longus and peroneus brevis.
- Nerve: Superficial peroneal nerve.
- Artery: The lateral compartment of the leg doesn’t have its own artery.
- Veins: Small unnamed veins largely drain into the short saphenous vein.
The contents of lateral compartment of the leg are supplied by the branches of the peroneal artery (a branch of posterior tibial artery) which reaches the lateral compartment by flexor hallucis longus and posterior intermuscular septum.